KYC Analyst – Asset Management (6-month Fixed-Term Contract) – £44,000 (pro rata)
An Asset Management client of ours are on the lookout for a KYC Analyst with prior Asset Management experience to join them as soon as possible on an initial 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
- Manage the CDD/KYC process for all new and portfolio investments and Anti Money Laundering guidelines;
- Lead the collation, validation and compliance risk assessment for all investments;
- Monitor and maintain CDD/KYC analysis and documentation for the firm’s portfolio investments including Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) screening;
- Support continuous improvement of the CDD/KYC processes and awareness raising in the organisation.
- Prior Experience within Asset Management is essential.
- Experience of regulatory compliance administration, particularly carrying out CDD/KYC processes including onboarding and periodic review of client documentation and AML, Sanctions & PEP screening.
Please contact Bradley, if you would like more information on this opportunity.