Our teams operate across Compliance, Risk, Legal and Financial Crime. We can assist in resourcing an entire change project from impact assessment through to implementation or deliver extra staff during busy periods.
- Teams of experienced professionals, working either on-site alongside existing staff or off-site at a fully vetted and approved secure location.
- Additional support for core areas in times of high pressure, augmenting permanent staff
- A unique staffing solution that relieves pressure on overburdened departments
- SWAT TEAM (1) Danos Consulting provided a team of six practitioners on site as a self-contained testing team to work alongside the existing in-house testing function. This team was on site for a period of six months and was in place to assist in the completion of the Compliance Testing Programme.
- SWAT TEAM (2) Danos Consulting has placed a team of four experienced practitioners on site to clear a size-able backlog of surveillance alerts and to enhance the governance programme.
- SWAT TEAM (AML) Due to a merger with a competitor firm, our client, a large European Banking Group, needed a project team manage the KYC file integration between the two entities. Danos Consulting provided four skilled financial crime practitioners to navigate the assignment and deliver in advance of the original deadline.
- SWAT TEAM (MIFID II) Multiple teams have been placed on site for various clients to execute an initial impact assessment of implications of MiFID II and are now in delivery phase of the various workstreams.
Access a pool of high quality Compliance, Risk and Legal professionals to fill resourcing gaps and make sure you have the appropriate skills and background to boost your department’s capabilities – at a significantly lower cost than the Big Four consultancies.
EXAMPLES OF INTERIM RESOURCES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- CF10, CF11 / SMF16, SMF17
- Global, Regional, Local Heads of Compliance / AML / Risk (Market, Credit, Operational) and CRO
- Advisory Compliance / Risk / Legal
- Monitoring & Testing
- AML / KYC
- Business and Regulatory Change
- Core / Central Compliance
- Control Room
- Risk Digitalisation
- FRTB Programme Management
- Transactional, Corporate and Regulatory Counsel
Grant PotterAssociate Partner, Head of Americas View Profile
Mark MoorbyLead Partner, Head of Asia Pacific View Profile
Katherine HoSenior Associate, Risk View Profile
CONSULTANCY AND ADVICE ON NEW AND EXISTING FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATION
Bespoke and personalised assistance in interpreting and applying new or existing regulation to the activities and business of the target firm. Assistance and advice may be provided at the senior management level or to the firm’s Compliance team. K&E can provide formal presentations or take part in, run and devise workshops.
High level review of a firm’s compliance with regulatory obligations, ensuring organisational arrangements, policy and procedures, three lines of defence and appropriate management information is in place. A health assessment will be produced which may recommend areas for further review.
REGULATORY GAP ANALYSIS AND IMPACT ASSESSMENT
A formal assessment of your firm’s business with regard to the relevant regulation or across any relevant regulatory handbooks and/or rule books. Areas for enhancement or improvement will be highlighted with recommendations for practical implementation.
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
Providing onsite support in interpreting and/or implementing compliance, risk or regulatory change projects. K&E can provide end-to-end practical assistance from interpreting regulatory change and assessing the impact on your firm’s business to developing and implementing a compliant framework including policies, procedures and controls for the relevant development.’
REMEDIAL IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
K&E can provide advice and assistance in implementing remedial action, either arising from a regulatory visit, skilled persons report or gap analysis undertaken by the Company.
K&E can create classroom training materials which are bespoke for the firm based on their business and model. Training can also be delivered in person or via a software platform. K&E can provide training modules covering a wide variety of regulatory and compliance areas.
Enterprise Risk Management
RISK MANAGEMENT HEALTHCHECKS
High level review of risk management frameworks ensuring risk management arrangements, policies, practices, procedures, 3 lines of defence and management information are in place top ensure the effective identification and management of risks are in place. A health assessment will be produced which may recommend areas for further review.
Reviewing a sample of client files either to assess the entire client experience and corresponding regulatory requirements or focused review on specific regulatory requirements.
RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
Providing onsite support in implementing changes to Risk Management frameworks. K&E can provide end-to-end practical assistance from recommending and implementing effective risk management frameworks including policies, procedures and controls for the relevant development.
DATA MANAGEMENT HEALTHCHECKS
High level review of Data Management frameworks for ensuring effective regulatory compliance including policies, practices and procedures for data ownership, data standards and data quality measurement, control and issue management. A health assessment will be produced which may recommend areas for further review.
FCA or PRA Authorisation
Helping you along the authorisation process whether you are applying to be a small registered AIFM, a full-scope AIFM or even a PRA regulated deposit taker. K&E can effectively and efficiently guide you through to authorisation, draft compliance manuals and monitoring plans so you can get on with running your business. We can also provide you with ongoing compliance support which you may need post-authorisation.