A note from Dominic Danos, Global Managing Partner
I started Danos Associates 14 years ago and am extremely proud of the company we are today; we are market leaders, have offices in four locations across the globe, service an elite client base, hold an unparalleled network of candidates and have a truly exceptional team. Not only is everyone passionate, driven and great at what they do but they’re genuinely nice people to be around.
Although our success means we’re growing all the time, we will never be a volume-based, number crunching agency. We are specialists in our field and have the most respected recruiters in the industry who new starters can work closely with and learn from. I am committed to maintaining our culture which is supportive, professional yet fun, full of opportunity and allows every voice to be heard.
The future looks very bright for Danos Associates and I’m excited to welcome new people into our team to be part of our continued growth and success by delivering for our candidates and clients.
Why Choose Us
Danos Associates are a forward thinking, growing company who value and are committed to investing in their employees. We help you become a true specialist in your field and ensure you have the tools and training to achieve results. We strongly support all staff with realising their full potential and developing their career path and so have a defined route for progression through the company.
We have an in-depth initial induction programme and all staff are involved in regular training and development schemes as well as having regular reviews with their manager including weekly catch ups and quarterly appraisals. We also run a SMART goals scheme which encourages individuals to clarify their ideas, focus their efforts, use their time and resources productively, and achieve their personal goals.
We believe we are stronger as a team and enjoy celebrating our success so regularly have team building activities including escape rooms, team lunches and our much-loved summer party.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
Use the filter below to select an office location -
Associate Recruitment Consultant Compliance Practice
Working as part of our APAC team in an established and expanding international market, this role will require a combination of candidate and account management skills in order to capitalise on existing relationships and break into new clients.
Main responsibilities include:
- Development of new relationships within the compliance market.
- Generation of candidates at all levels through proactive and innovative acquisition methods.
- Client and candidate networking and relationship building to ensure further market penetration.
- Headhunting of candidates.
- Managing candidates of all levels through the recruitment lifecycle.
- Interviewing all candidates at registration stage.
- Providing management reporting on a regular basis.
- Consistent delivery against target.
- Effective maintenance of records on in-house recruitment database.
- Working directly alongside our Head of Singapore.
- Various other ad hoc duties as they become apparent.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years recruitment experience.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a degree.
- Demonstrate a high degree of motivation, drive and commitment.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive base salary + commission + bonus scheme
- A clear path to promotion structure.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced recruiters in the industry.
- A flexible benefits package.
- Modern offices in the City.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retained search mandates successfully executed across Europe in 2018
CV's to first interview
of our team are women
Vision, Mission and Values
Understanding who we are and what we stand for is really important to us and so that is why we all share a common vision and set of values.
Danos Associates will deliver the highest standard of service and results to achieve consistent growth of global recognition as the recruitment and consultancy company of choice for Compliance, Legal and Risk.
• Clients & Candidates. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, upholding the highest professional standards.
• Colleagues. We believe in a high performance, specialist culture, and recognise that we are best as a collaborative team.
Current and in-depth knowledge and understanding of our markets is critical to reinforce Danos Associates’ reputation as the provider of choice.
We will prioritise and close on every accepted opportunity, meeting all legal and other relevant professional standards. We will always represent Danos Associates in a way which reinforces its good reputation.
Denis Spearman, Partner, Head of Compliance Practice
Denis talks us through his career with Danos Associates.
Maame Esher, Associate, Legal
Maame shares her reasons for joining Danos Associates and talks about her experience of working for the company so far.
Equality & Diversity
Equality is about creating a fairer society, where everyone can participate and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential. Diversity is about valuing the differences between people and the ways in which those differences can contribute to a richer, more creative and productive working environment.
We have a strong commitment to equality and diversity and apply this approach across all of our business activities. We hope this commitment will help our clients in achieving their own diversity objectives.