A note from Dominic Danos, Global Managing Partner
I started Danos Associates 14 years ago and am extremely proud of the company we are today; we are market leaders, have offices in four locations across the globe, service an elite client base, hold an unparalleled network of candidates and have a truly exceptional team. Not only is everyone passionate, driven and great at what they do but they’re genuinely nice people to be around.
Although our success means we’re growing all the time, we will never be a volume-based, number crunching agency. We are specialists in our field and have the most respected recruiters in the industry who new starters can work closely with and learn from. I am committed to maintaining our culture which is supportive, professional yet fun, full of opportunity and allows every voice to be heard.
The future looks very bright for Danos Associates and I’m excited to welcome new people into our team to be part of our continued growth and success by delivering for our candidates and clients.
Why Choose Us
Danos Associates are a forward thinking, growing company who value and are committed to investing in their employees. We help you become a true specialist in your field and ensure you have the tools and training to achieve results. We strongly support all staff with realising their full potential and developing their career path and so have a defined route for progression through the company.
We have an in-depth initial induction programme and all staff are involved in regular training and development schemes as well as having regular reviews with their manager including weekly catch ups and quarterly appraisals. We also run a SMART goals scheme which encourages individuals to clarify their ideas, focus their efforts, use their time and resources productively, and achieve their personal goals.
We believe we are stronger as a team and enjoy celebrating our success so regularly have team building activities including escape rooms, team lunches and our much-loved summer party.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
Use the filter below to select an office location -
This role will require an experienced individual to organise and coordinate office administration and procedures in order to ensure efficient functioning of the New York office, working closely alongside the Office Manager in London to achieve this.
- Day to day operational running of the office – procurement of office supplies including stationary, equipment etc.
- Writing and issuing new employee contracts, pay rise letters, monitoring sickness, holiday, absences etc.
- Coordinating the onboarding of new employees.
- Working with the Global Finance Director to assist with completion of monthly and quarterly accounts.
- Raise, issue and management of all sales invoices, ensuring all payments are received promptly. Deal with all invoicing queries.
- Formatting candidates CV’s to our standard template and uploading to the database.
- Diary management including coordinating rec to rec interviews and booking meetings for the Head of Americas Partner.
- Producing client documentation including proposals, shortlists, market maps, tenders.
- Producing weekly analytics reports for the office from the in-house database, effectively maintaining records on database, and ensuring quality of data via training of new employees.
- Liaising with external support companies including HR provider on ad hoc personnel issues, IT support, telecommunications and building management.
Salary: Competitive base salary & bonus scheme
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Placement rate over the last 7 years
CV's to first interview
of our team are women
Vision, Mission and Values
Understanding who we are and what we stand for is really important to us and so that is why we all share a common vision and set of values.
Danos Associates will deliver the highest standard of service and results to achieve consistent growth of global recognition as the recruitment and consultancy company of choice for Compliance, Legal and Risk.
• Clients & Candidates. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, upholding the highest professional standards.
• Colleagues. We believe in a high performance, specialist culture, and recognise that we are best as a collaborative team.
Current and in-depth knowledge and understanding of our markets is critical to reinforce Danos Associates’ reputation as the provider of choice.
We will prioritise and close on every accepted opportunity, meeting all legal and other relevant professional standards. We will always represent Danos Associates in a way which reinforces its good reputation.
Denis Spearman, Partner, Head of Compliance Practice
Denis talks us through his career with Danos Associates.
Maame Esher, Associate, Legal
Maame shares her reasons for joining Danos Associates and talks about her experience of working for the company so far.
Equality & Diversity
Equality is about creating a fairer society, where everyone can participate and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential. Diversity is about valuing the differences between people and the ways in which those differences can contribute to a richer, more creative and productive working environment.
We have a strong commitment to equality and diversity and apply this approach across all of our business activities. We hope this commitment will help our clients in achieving their own diversity objectives.