Danos Associates is a global leader in the compliance recruitment space. Our unparalleled network of professionals makes us the first choice for the world’s major financial services firms
Recruiting into the Compliance and Financial Crime sectors across financial services firms worldwide since 2004, our specialist knowledge and reach within the Compliance talent pool is unrivalled.
As Compliance has become more and more integral to the functioning of banks and financial services organisations everywhere, firms are always in need of professionals with the knowledge, agility and experience to meet regulatory requirements.
Our search offerings:
- Retained Search – we offer a flexible, bespoke and highly targeted approach across Director to MD level, driven by our clients’ needs. We use our extensive network of talent to produce a market map of the target market then compile a comprehensive long-list or a detailed short-list of typically 6-8 outstanding candidates.
- Contingency Search – our team has an unrivalled network across the Compliance candidate pool and are continuously identifying, headhunting and meeting new talent. We work with a broad range of financial services firms globally placing high quality candidates focused from AVP to Director level.
With the Risk function constantly evolving, financial services firms require innovative, flexible talent
The digital age brings huge opportunities to the Risk function. With broad coverage across the disciplines of Risk management, we work with our clients throughout EMEA, the Americas and APAC to find experienced Risk professionals with a combination of deep expertise and excellent soft skills.
Our coverage in the Risk function includes:
- Market Risk
- Credit and Counterparty Risk
- Operational Risk
- Quantitative Risk, Model Validation & Development, and Methodology
- Conduct and Risk Governance
- Risk innovation and digitalisation
- Risk data science and transformation
Legal Executive Search
Our in house legal recruitment practice allows us to leverage the relationships of the legal, risk and compliance spheres within financial services firms while our new private practice extends our legal reach across wider industries.
Our coverage includes lawyers specialising in:
- Investment Funds
- Derivatives (all asset classes)
- Structured Products
- Specialised Finance
- Sales and Trading
- Banking & Finance
- Real Estate & Construction
- Projects & Energy
- Competition & Anti-trust
- Dispute Resolution
Our legal team is supported by a European specialist with an extensive network.