Danos Associates has published a 2019 Salary Benchmarking Report for UK Compliance Roles within Asset Management.
In this report you will find salary breakdowns for:
- Hedge Funds & Private Equity
The report also highlights some key insights, including:
- Hiring across Asset Management has been strong in 2019, especially in the Institutional and Alternatives areas.
- Retail Asset Managers salaries and bonuses have remained broadly flat, this may be in part to the trend for low cost tracker funds.
- Numerous Head of Compliance positions within Institutional and Alternatives have gone to external candidates, creating knock on opportunities elsewhere.
- Bonus potential within Alternatives continues to be the most lucrative, but heavily reliant on business performance.